Join me for my first Groovy Goddess Radio episode where I discuss the role of nutrition in managing anxiety.
Anxiety is often a well kept secret for many busy professional women, entrepreneurs and mums. Keep everything looking shiny and wonderful on the outside, while you are barely keeping it together on the inside.
Experiencing anxiety is not a failing, it is a sign you need to step back and take care of yourself. Ensuring you have good nutrition that supports your emotional health is one aspect of self care.
If you are feeling overwhelmed please make sure you seek help from either your doctor or other health care professional as well as:
- remembering to breathe deeply
- eating whole non-processed foods
- limiting caffeine in your diet
- staying hydrated
- including fermented foods in your diet (such as kombucha, kimchi, kefir)
- learn to relax into uncertainty
I hope you enjoy the radio show and please send me your thoughts on topics that you would like to hear about.